Softsense was established in the millennium Y2K as an academy for the training and services in the sphere of Information Technology.
In 2012, a new company “Softsense Technoserve (INDIA) Private Limited” was registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Now this is ISO 9001:2015 certified organization and working with several other professionals organizations.
Principle fields where Softsense started servicing is Education. Quality education and placement support are the key factors behind consistent faith of students and professionals. We feel proud to be a part of scholastic events of more than ten thousand students since establishment.
STIPL has successfully worked with various organization like MKCL, YCMOU, APLL, TEPL, TSPL, ISAC, TCS, AICIT, PKNPL, Merittrac, Quick Heal etc.
Major Milestones in the journey of Softsense are –
- In 2003, associated with MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) (https://mkcl.org)
- In 2008, associated with TEPL (Tally Education Private Limited) for Tally ERP training, assessment, certification, and placement. (https://www.tallyeducation.com)
- In 2010, associated with Pragatee Foundation, Mumbai for executing a one year Computer Teacher Training diploma course D.C.Ed. (Diploma in Computer Education). (https://pragateefoundation.org)
- In 2011, started Software Development and Web Services.
- In 2012, received ISO 9001:2008 standard
- In 2014, associated with ISAC (Information Sharing and Analysis Centre) for the training in Cyber Security. (https://www.isac.io)
- In 2015, associated with TSPL (Tally Solutions Private Limited) for sales and services of Tally software. (tallysolutions.com)
- In 2018, established a Cyberange Lab in Nagpur – (First in India) – A smart city simulation lab based on PLC SCADA, IOT and Simulation Technology for Training and Assessment of Cyber Security Professionals. (https://cyberange.io)
- In 2018, received ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- In 2018, started Research and Development in association with Dnyan Foundation (http://dnyan.foundation)
- In 2019, Softsense started e-Governance services to Government organizations through tendering and GeM.
- In 2021, started new project RConnect, is a facilitator for connectivity between Subject Experts and Professional Institutions. It is database of professional experts related to Science, Technology, Management, and Softskills for conducting Lectures, Meetings, Summits, Sessions, Presentations, Conferences, Demonstrations, Project Consultations etc.
Services that stand us out in crowd
Training and CertificationsRead more
On-Line ExaminationsRead more
e-Governance ProjectsRead more
Cyber Security ServicesRead more
Software Sale & ServicesRead more
Web ServicesRead more
Intellectual LicensingRead more
Statistical Data AnalysisRead more
Solar EnergyRead more
Softsense provides advance training programs in field of Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Programming Languages, Financial and Industrial Accounting, Hardware & Software services and many more. Programs are offered to working professionals, beginners and graduates.